Tuesday, September 6, 2011

(SOLD) Notes From The Midnight Driver by Jordan Sonnenblick

Just when you thought you had it all figured out

“Alex Peter Gregory, you are a moron!” Laurie slammed her palms down on my desk and stomped her foot. I get a lot of that.

One car crash.One measly little car crash. And suddenly, I’m some kind of convicted felon.My parents are getting divorced, my dad is shacking up with my third-grade teacher. I might be in love with a girl who could kill me with one finger, and now I’m sentenced to baby-sit some insane old guy.What else could possibly go wrong?This is the story of Alex Gregory, his guitar, his best gal pal Laurie, and the friendship of a lifetime that he never would have expected.


Publisher: Scholastic 
Format: Paperback
Condition: Good
Price: RM 5.00

No comments:

Post a Comment